[osask 6738] help

FROM: MRS MARIAM ABACHA
C/O BARR OLOWO JOSEPH

PRESIDENT/CEO

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen.Sanni Abacha former Nigerian
Military Head of State whodied mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest.
Since after my husband?s death my family is under restriction of movement
and that not withstanding, we are being molested, policed and our bank Account
both here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigeria Government.

Furthermore, my elder so is in detention by the
Nigerian Government for more interrogation about my husband?s assets and
some vital documents.
Following the recent discovery of my husband?s Bank Account by the Nigerian
Government with Swiss Bank in which the huge sum of S$700 Million and DM450
Million was logged. I therefore decided to contact you in confidence that
l was able to move out the sum of US$28.6 Million Dollars, which was secretly
defaced and is sealed in two Metal Boxes for security reasons.I therefore
personally, appeal to you seriously and religiously for your urgent assistance
to move this money into your country where l believe it will be safe since
l cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on
the members of my family by the Nigeria Government.

You can contact my lawyer Barrister OLowo Joseph to arrange with you for
a face to face meeting outside Nigeria in order to liaise with you toward
effective completion of this money out of the country in a secret vault
through a security company in America/Europe, and as soon as you indicate
your interest my Lawyer shall send you the Air-Way Bill of the Luggage and
other related documents that will help you claim the Luggage.
Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum while 70%
is to be held on trust by you until we can decide on a suitable business
investment in your country subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian
Government. Please reply urgently and treat with absolute confidentiality
and sincerity.

Best regards.
HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA (MRS).

ML番号でジャンプ